Client Briefings and You! ATTN: Client Owners in particular!

This is almost done. There are a handful of initial client briefings that are not yet written, but nearly all of them have been. Only four remain.

If you already have your initial briefing written, just link directly to the CRM board from the maintained_instances.md letting readers know it’s been migrated instead of doing both. Also, Monday’s editor can accepted formatted pastes, which is why the most recent version of the initial client briefing template in the handbook is rendered rather than preformatted text.

While I was there I discovered the main link to the template was broken, so I fixed that in this MR.

1 Like

:+1: to this, but – instead of creating tasks for all the client owners to do this, could we just have one task to save some time? That seems faster than merging 20 MRs. Maybe a BIZ task that anyone in any cell that has time next sprint can take?

I had planned to do so once all the briefings were written-- I hadn’t expected that three months out some would still be pending. What I’ll do is this:

I’ve created BIZ-1894 to remove all of the instances currently documented in for next sprint, and then instruct the remaining entries to remove themselves once their entry is written.

1 Like

The Initial Client Briefings epic has been completed! Thank you all for your work on this. I know we had to work to fit in this task around an already thinly-spread team but it’s already proving quite useful.

3 Likes