Discussing Team Compensation and Possible Refinements

@braden Thank you for your detailed post on this! You have said it a lot better than I would have been able to. And to you @nizar for your understanding of the constraints at play here, as well as bringing up a difficult topic in the first place. The kind comments as well as the level of discussion and willingness to compromise on all sides on this thread made my day. :slight_smile: Being able to really talk issues through, and the belief that we can resolve them together the way we do here is why I’m in this.

11 Likes

It is easy to forget good things and the benefits we can have over time. Remind me to read your message every year just in case. :sweat_smile:

Thanks a lot, @braden and @antoviaque for taking a lot of time and for always doing your best for our company. :bowing_man:

6 Likes

Oh wow! I was not expecting that. Thank you @antoviaque!

6 Likes

I don’t know if we should put this in the handbook, but it makes sense to do it. :1st_place_medal:

Also, this conversation has some really good points and the way this discussion was handled so this is also worth mentioning in the handbook. Reading discussions like these helped me as a newcomer.

Thanks all for having such an open environment. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What a great idea :trophy:

2 Likes

+1 ! @braden since this is your post, do you want to do that pull request? :)

Sure, will do soon as MNG-2515

2 Likes