Tackling sprints without enough tasks

Correct. All remaining time from the current sprint and upcoming sprint is included in the calculations.

1 Like

Thanks! I will take a look today or tomorrow

@tikr Yes, but this is currently not very useful to assess the workload for the upcoming sprint, and needs improvements - see the discussions items above about this, and for example this point:

I also don’t think sprintcraft currently considers the time left in the current sprint when estimating capacity for the following sprint? Ie, in ongoing tickets, we should probably not consider that all the time will spillover in the following sprint, only the time left on tickets that exceeds the remaining hours in the sprint?

And this was just from a superficial review. Imho we need a proper discovery, including concrete attempts at reviewing the workload for the following sprint at the end of a sprint, and reviews by sprint planning managers of the outcome, to make sure we are able to tell whether we will have a workload issue,

1 Like

@antoviaque @Agrendalath Thanks for the quick replies :racing_car: I think I have what I need to create the first set of follow-up tickets for SprintCraft from this thread now :+1:

1 Like

FYI, the handbook PR is merged: Sprints - OpenCraft Handbook

I think everyone had a chance to review, and that the comments should have been addressed. But as mentioned on the merge request, if there are other reviews coming in in the next days, or points from existing comments that haven’t been correctly addressed, don’t hesitate.

1 Like