Anyone up for a gaming session?

Hey folks!

It’s been a while since we last did a gaming session. Is anyone up for a new one?

I’ll tentatively schedule it for this 2022-10-14T16:00:00Z (near the original time we usually held our previous meetings). We can adjust it if it doesn’t work - please suggest other times here. :smiley:

I’ll post a poll with game options by the end of the day.

CC @gabriel @guruprasad @farhaan

9 Likes

What would you like to play in our next gaming session?

0 voters

Should I add any other games?

I’m in :slight_smile: thanks for organizing this, and my post is now more than 10 characters!

I’m in. The time works for me as well.

1 Like

@guruprasad, are you in? :wink:

Edit: just noticed you were already pinged in the fist post.

2 Likes

Great idea! :smiley:

I have a meeting at that time on Friday, but if you are still around I’ll join after that meeting (it should last ~30 min)

1 Like

I’m opting out of games night this time, but thank you for starting this up again @giovannicimolin !

And ooo… I didn’t know Discourse could do timezone translated dates!! That is srsly cool… I wish gmail, Jira, Slack, Mattermost, and every other UI out there could do the same thing!

2 Likes

I am in! I talked about this to Giovanni recently and that may have triggered him to post this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me neither, and this is so cool!

1 Like

We had a really fun session today! Stay tuned for the next one. :smiley:
Thanks @antoviaque, @braden, @fox and @guruprasad for joining! :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes it was really fun! Definitely up for another one :slight_smile:

Btw I don’t resist reposting the amazing drawings that came out of the last Gartic phone game – true art pieces!

album_2022-10-14_13-59-52

1 Like

Hey all!

Last time was fun, but I think it’s time for another one! :video_game: :video_game: :video_game: :video_game:
Who’s up for the next round? :raised_hand:

I’ll tentatively schedule it for this 2022-11-04T17:00:00Z. I’m not sure this is the best time since not that many people joined last time, but this time it’s on the middle of the sprint instead of at the end.

We’ll play a few rounds of multiple games, based on the number of people online:

I created an event on OpenCraft’s calendar, add it to your calendar if you want a reminder.

Pinging usual gamers + last session’s attendees:
@gabriel @guruprasad @farhaan @antoviaque @braden @Fox @kaustav @farhaan

Edit: fixed date to November 4th (Friday).

4 Likes

I missed this because for some reason I did not get an email notification for this. :frowning: @giovannicimolin, if/when you are organizing the next event can you ping me on IM as well?