Community Review Request: LTI PRs

Hi @team ! Ed has requested that we check internally for anyone who is willing and has contribution hours to look over one or more of these new pull requests on LTI functionality.

The link to the Slack thread is here for some background, and the pull requests are here:

Reviewing these pull requests is not only helpful from a community perspective but also can help us with a larger project we’re hoping to start with Axim concerning LTI key centralization. Now that these PRs exist it’s likely they will need to be merged before we can begin.

If you’re up for the task, please reply to this thread and I can get a ticket created for you and update Ed. :slight_smile: Thanks!

3 Likes

@Fox, yep, I can look into this in the next sprint. By the way, we have only two CCs for this XBlock.

@tecoholic, could you please add the Core group to the GitHub - open-craft/openedx-ltistore: A Django plugin app for Open edX Platform to store LTI Keys centrally repository?

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve scheduled BB-7745 for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Agrendalath Done. Just noticed that only I had access. I didn’t know org repos were access restricted to the individuals creating them. Wow.

1 Like