OCIM Theme Customizer
This is the demo for OCIM Theme Customizer, which was supposed to be OCIM UX 2.1 all though we were able to achieve a lot of work here and revamp the look and feel of the OCIM interface.
Ticket to log time: BB-4200
The good parts:
- We have a new OCIM console user interface.
- We have a new style guide for any future changes.
- Better User Experience
The learnings for upcoming epics (Things that I should have done better):
- When relying on newcomers for tasks, try not to give critical tasks to the newcomers.
- Continuous follow-ups if the tasks are lagging or you feel they are lagging - there is a thin line between micromanagement and follow-up.
- If you are very sure that a critical task is going under a spillover, raise a flag and clip the scope , re-orient the epic .
- Try to control over-engineering , this can be ideated upon planning the epic but not while implementing the tickets. Remember all the discussions that are happening on the tickets they are also pushing the work for another day.
I feel good about the work done but how much ever I think I feel I could have done a better job at managing the Epic.
Major Kudos :
@giovannicimolin for helping me with forming the ticket and understanding the Epic.
@Ali for the work on the design and pitching in whenever we needed help.
@cassie for all the work and for helping me make those crucial decisions.
Let me know if there are any questions and Thank you.