Funding opportunity - Tools Competition

Hi,

I ran into this funding opportunity for $50,000. It is restricted to OpenCraft field of expertise and I have no tips to provide. I’ve just checked that it is legit and that OpenCraft is a fit by answering the “Are you elligible?” form.

Enjoy,

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @loic for making us aware of these types of funding opportunities! Much appreciated :handshake:

CC @Fox @gabriel

1 Like

Thanks for your help as always, Loïc :handshake: we’ll look into it!

1 Like

Awesome, @loic ! I’ve scheduled a ticket for next week to look into it more. We also did end up applying to the NL grant. I’ll let you know once we hear back if we got in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news. Would you be so kind as to share the grant application you submitted? Is it for the October 1st deadline or the December 1st deadline?

Sure! You can find it here. We submitted for the Oct 1st deadline. :) The document linked is filled with the answers we submitted on the web form.

Hey there, @loic !

We didn’t end up winning that round with NLNet, and we didn’t end up entering the Learning Engineering Tools Competition, though we’re in the second round for a new grant with NLNet to fund the remaining work for adding LTI 1.3 provider support.

I wanted to ask you if you know of any other new grant opportunities. I’m also curious if you happen to know any that might be interested in building something like an LLM tutoring tool.

Thanks!

Hey!

Sorry it did not work out this time. Three Challenges to Contribute Back to Open Source :: Sovereign Tech Fund has a deadline July 6th which is a little short but now you have experience :slight_smile: I think it is a perfect fit for OpenCraft!

Enjoy

2 Likes

Excellent. Thanks, @loic ! I’ll get something drafted and submitted. :)

1 Like