Kind words place

+1 to that, @jill :slight_smile:

I remind myself quite often of how lucky I am to work with such a great team, in a company that shares a lot of my personal values, and provides me with good, flexible lifestyle. I’m very thankful, and I’m also looking forward to seeing you soon, with great weather no less :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

I met @farhaan in person yesterday (we live very close to each other) and we were talking and reminiscing about OpenCraft a lot. Even ~2 years after quitting, I realised how fond and grateful I am of my time working here, in this awesome company with even better colleagues! You all do a great job every day and keep it up! :heart:

14 Likes

Awww! Thank you, and so nice to hear from you @guruprasad ! Hope your life is going well.

2 Likes

Hey @guruprasad, I can say the same about the time working with you. I often refer to your comments in Mattermost and Jira as a source of wisdom. I also hope your life is going well.

1 Like

Hey @jill! :wave: Hope you are doing great and have recovered fully from your health issues. :pray: You are an inspiration to all of us!

My life is good and I’ve been busy with work and life with a 5-year-old daughter and a super-hero wife, who still gladly remembers meeting many of you in person in San Diego! :heart:

Once in a while, I keep checking the public posts (there aren’t many these days) to stay informed about the happenings here.

Hey @demid! :wave: Hope you and your family are safe and doing well. I was worried about you when the war started and kept asking @giovannicimolin about your safety. Farhaan told me that you have decided to stay back in Ukraine to be with your family and that is a very brave decision! My best wishes and prayers are always with you and your family to be safe.

I have tried my best to leave things in a better state than I found them in and I am glad that it is of some use :blush:

5 Likes

Hey @guruprasad it’s been a while! I hope you and your family are doing well, a life full of joy and happiness.

2 Likes

Hey Paulo! :wave: Yes, we are all doing well. Hope you and your family are in a good place too!

Hello there :wave:

I recovered my account so I can post instead of just reading.
I hope all of you guys are doing well. I miss you, folks. :smiling_face_with_tear:

The more I work outside of OpenCraft the more I realize how much working here changed me so much!

I see you are preparing your next co-working week and it looks so exciting! :star_struck:
It reminds me of memories from the retreat in Lisbon. :hearts:

On my side, I am still in Sweden, but I’ll probably move again next year, will see.

:hugs:

8 Likes

Hey @toxinu, so good to hear from you :slight_smile: I hope you’re enjoying the snow!

Same – I’ve been doing a number of side gigs in the last year, and I can see how my work here has impacted me and my skills in a good way.

Hope to see you again sometime, I miss you!

4 Likes

Thank you for checking in @toxinu ! It’s nice to hear from you, so glad you’re well.
Missing you too!

1 Like