Welcome to the team, João! :tada:

Hi João, welcome aboard! :wave:

Welcome João :wave:

Welcome aboard João! :wave:

Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile::sailboat:

Welcome aboard João! :rocket: :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, thank you for the warm welcome!

Here’s my introduction video, I’m looking forward to working with all of you!

8 Likes

Hey @joao.cabrita, you said you were into fitness training/crossfit (cc. @tikr @Fox) and Netflix, but what about the two guitars? Are they just decoration? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Right now, pretty much :frowning: not that I was ever that good or anything but, as adult life crept up on me, I had less and less time to play them… I ended up moving on to more neighbor friendly hobbies :smiley:
Maybe when the kids move out or take an interested they’ll get used again :man_shrugging:

In case anyone wants to know, the guitars are:

• Ibanez RG Prestige electric guitar (don’t remember the exact model);
  • Washburn D10SCE acoustic guitar (which I know because it’s on a stamp on the inside).
2 Likes

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ve been coping well with the work here at OpenCraft, so I’ve decided to stop my trial.
My last day will be 5th August.

While this didn’t work out, it was still a great experience and I’d like to thank everyone for all the help; I hope my time here was an overall positive to you as well.

I’d like to leave a final note of appreciation to @paulo, without whom I think I might’ve broken down badly somewhere along the process.

5 Likes

Aw that’s too bad @joao.cabrita. It was a pleasure to work with you :slight_smile: If you can share some constructive feedback, please do so!

I wish you the very best in your future projects. Cheers!

Sorry to see you go, @joao.cabrita. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Thanks for the great work @joao.cabrita! It was a pleasure to work with you.
Best of luck in your future endeavors!

It was good working with you, @joao.cabrita ! Sorry it didn’t work out, and good luck on your future endeavors!