New developers: Alfred & Christofer

I have just started the onboarding of two new team members, who will be joining Falcon:

Welcome to you two : )

P.D.: no, they are not brothers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome to the team @achavez and @ChrisChV :slight_smile:

Thanks. Hello everybody! :wave: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome @ChrisChV and @achavez !

@achavez, @ChrisChV Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

Welcome, @achavez @ChrisChV ! :wave: :smiley:

Welcome aboard @achavez & @ChrisChV :slight_smile:

Hi @ChrisChV @achavez ā€“ welcome to the team! :)

Hi :smiley:, Thank you for the warm welcome

Welcome to the team guys!

Hi @ChrisChV and @achavez, and welcome aboard! :ship: :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah also ā€“ itā€™s worth noting that @achavez and @ChrisChV are joining as temporary contractors, to help us ramp up capacity while we look to increase the number of core team members. They are both from a company that @raul has originally founded, Bitmaker.

Hi! this is my introduction video

2 Likes

Hi to everyone! Here is my introduction video :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! :sailboat:

Good to have you here!

@achavez, @ChrisChV, welcome to OpenCraft! Looking forward to working with you!

Sorry for the belated welcome, but hi @achavez and @ChrisChV ! I enjoyed watching your intro videos too, and itā€™s been great to see your progress on tasks during your first sprint! Welcome aboard :smiley:

hey everyone, I just wanted to mention that @ChrisChV has passed the trial period, so congratulations :tada: we are still sorting out what that means while he is a temporary contractor, but feel free to consider him part of the core team in Falcon :clap: :clap:

Also congrats to @achavez for getting an extension on the trial period, we know for sure heā€™ll do great during the upcoming two months as weā€™ve all seen how he is getting better every sprint :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Hooray! Welcome to the core team @ChrisChV !