There will be a virtual “conference” (i.e. Open edX virtual event) happening on Dec 14th, 2021, 2pm-5pm UTC. I’m posting it here in case some of us are interested in attending. Here’s the program:
- Keynote: “State Of Open edX” about the creation of the new nonprofit, and the way forward for edX/2U following the acquisition.
- Regis Behmo: “Hack It, Build It, Ship It, Sell it (with Tutor)”
- Abstract Technology: “Promote vocational training for young people through online learning: an EU-funded project based on the Open edX® platform”
- Graspway: “Data and AI applied to eLearning”
- edly: “Rethinking learner engagement and learner experience with Open edX”
Anyone interested in attending? How many of us can/should go?