OpenCraft newsletter - news section

Note taken :+1:

Hi team,

I’ll be preparing our December newsletter ealier than usual because of the holiday, and we thought it was also a good opportunity to poll the team and other forum readers about potential newsletter content.

Aside from the latest news and events, we have a few recurring topics on the newsletter now, such as updates about the Build-Test-Release work group, Core Contributors, and the Marketing and Transifex work groups (which we’re installing at TCRIL’s request :slight_smile: )

What been going on lately, at OpenCraft or in the community, that is worth sharing with the world?

You can check out this thread to access the content of our previous newsletters.

ticket to log time

@gabriel To get additional suggestions, maybe post a call for contributions in your thread from the official forums, too? Monthly OpenCraft newsletter - #4 by gabrieldamours - News - Open edX discussions ?

Also, I don’t remember if we call for suggestions/tips of news in the newsletter itself, but it might also be worth it - community members could reply with their own news, or be redirected to this thread on our forums to post them? This could also help showing that our forums are public, too.

@antoviaque sure, I’ll go with both your suggestions.

1 Like

@gabriel, I am interested in signing up for this newsletter. Can you help?

@guruprasad sure, I’ve added your personal email to the opt-in list :+1:

We also have an opt-in form on our homepage and on our blog page, in case you know people who might want to subscribe.