Strategic Client Management Workshop - Coming Soon!

Hi Giovanni, we’ll record the session but I hope we can do one more with the people who couldn’t come to the first. Look forward to seeing you!

Thanks @gabriel for the heads up. I was hoping “Mr. BizDev” @Fox would be able to join (timing may not work) to co-host and maybe start the call but we’ll figure it out.

Sure thing! Thanks @DouglasDraper , and hope this session goes well!

Please find here the participants guide for the upcoming Strategic Client Management workshop on Tuesday, June 14th at 12 noon UTC. Please download this guide and have it available to use to take notes during the workshop. Page 2 also contains the prework assignment to be done before Tuesday.
We’re excited to see you Tuesday!

2 Likes

@Fox this is the issue

1 Like

Ah I just realised this conflicts with Esme’s bi-weekly meeting. I’ll catch the recording and try to join the next one.

I really hope as some outstanding stuff chimed in for me too that I have to deal with. Hopefully I can join now, but if not I’ll go with the recording.

Thanks to all who were able to join the workshop today. Really fun getting their perspectives.
As we thought, we got through about half the content today, with good commentary and examples from everyone. We’ll go to work on scheduling the second half where we’ll hear report outs on OpenCraft capabilities, explore how we gain a broader perspective on the customer and then bring everything together to show clients how your work helps them achieve their most important goals.
Better to participate live but, if you can tolerate a recording, the link is below:

Passcode: ^mA7eE6e

2 Likes

We need you to pick the date for us to deliver the second part of the Strategic Client Management workshop. Last Tuesday we discussed the best way to grow your engagements and different ways clients perceive your contribution. With part two, we’ll a) take a broader look at OpenCraft capabilities, b) learn how to gain a better understanding of the client and c) use a Value Proposition to get clients to understand the full value of the work you do.
Please let us know which of the following dates work best for you.

• Tuesday, July 5
  • Wednesday, July 6
  • Thursday, July 7

0 voters

We’ll use the same time of day as last session - 12 noon UTC. Tell us your preferred date so we can schedule the workshop and so you can create a ticket for your participation before this Thursday.

1 Like

@DouglasDraper The Poll wasn’t showing because of text alignment issue. I have edited it to make the poll usable.

@tecoholic Arunmozhi, you’re the best! Thank you!

1 Like

@DouglasDraper I’m trying to access the video recording, but that link only shows a black screen video that only lasts 3 seconds for me:

Could we get it uploaded to Google Drive, and added to the core team member onboarding?

Thanks Xavier, yes, I’ll fix it and when it is, we’ll post to core team member onboarding. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Please let us know your preferred date for round 2 of the Strategic Client Management workshop. Note: this actually might be really valuable even for those who missed part 1. You can always catch up by watching the recording (sorry, wit should be fixed and posted today/tomorrow latest) or you can read the Guide to Strategic Client Management but most fun just to join us for the session!
So far, it looks like the date and time that work best for everyone is Tuesday, July 5th at 12 noon UTC.
So tell us today in the survey the date that is best for you and we’ll publish an invitation.

Here is the link to the live recording (1h 40 min) of the Strategic Client Management workshop part 1.
During part 2, most likely Tuesday, July 5th at 12 noon UTC (vote for your preferred date), we’ll see how the Client Briefing document and Value Proposition help clients understand the full impact of your work.
Come prepared with general facts about 1 client, including their goals, challenges and how we help them. Part 1 participants remember to fill out the OpenCraft capabilities chart we discussed too.
Thanks to Gabriel for editing and posting!

1 Like

We hope you can join us for the live Strategic Client Management workshop part 2 this Tuesday, July 5th at 12 noon UTC (1 1/2 hours). You should have the meeting invitation but here’s the zoom link.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone who participated in the Strategic Client Management workshop (part 2) today.
Some actions coming out of the sessions:

• Review the Guide to Strategic Client Management
  • Complete the following templates with 1 or 2 clients:
    • Client Briefing
    • Value Proposition

Xavier suggested we share examples of these on the Forum so we can learn from each other.
Also, I’m happy to have a look at any of your efforts and provide feedback.

1 Like

@DouglasDraper Thanks a lot for the insightful workshop today! :+1: There were many good points and discussions.

And to discuss concrete examples of client briefings & value propositions, I’m creating a separate thread - because it deals with client information it unfortunately has to be private:

https://forum.opencraft.com/t/strategic-client-management-client-briefings-value-propositions/1360

and, before you try to build your own client briefing doc or value proposition, remember to look first in Monday.com where, if it exists, they’ll be attached to your client’s account record.

Thanks @gabriel for posting the recording of the Strategic Client Management Training Part 2.
In case you missed it, here is Part 1.

1 Like