Hello @team !
Some of you may already be aware, but we are migrating away from Monday.com to Listaflow and SuiteCRM. This was accelerated by the fact that our contract was coming up for renewal at the end of December. After discussing with @antoviaque , we decided to pull the trigger and jump off Monday to services we can better customize and control.
As of now, the Sprint Checklist has already been moved over to Listaflow, and if you visit Listaflow now, you’ll find your checklist there. It should be set up to have your tasks according to your roles-- with the exception of Firefighters/DD, which need some dynamic updating to work right.
For Deathstar members, some of these tasks may be a bit outside the scope of what actually needed. If there’s a task that you don’t have any idea how it’s relevant or what it’s for, go ahead and check it off and make a note of it in this thread. We’ll probably need to find a way to further tweak the tasks for our cell as opposed to the development cells.
In any case, since we’re now using Listaflow in a new way for a new use case, I expect there to be room for improvement and I encourage you to either file issues for things you come across or comment here if you’re unsure about something.
Since SuiteCRM is a new tool for us, we’ll have to take some time re-learning it. However, here are some key pieces of information I have for you now:
- Core team members: Your username is your first name. You can do a password reset to get a recovery email and set your password. If for some reason this isn’t working, let me know and I’ll look into it.
- Clients are known as ‘Accounts’ in this system.
- All of the current customers have been migrated into the CRM as Accounts, alongside all of the updates/comments in the form of ‘Notes’.
- In SuiteCRM, you should be able to find the Notes on the page of the details page of the Account you’re interested in.
- One or more of these notes will be your account briefing and/or value proposition.
You don’t need to do so right now, but next you need to use the CRM to perform an update, please look through the notes on the Account your managing and find the relevant Client Briefing/Value proposition, and paste that into the description field. I’d have done this automatically, but the data wasn’t consistent enough to make fighting with it worth the trouble.
When making an update as you currently do on Monday, do it via Note on the account instead.
As we work with these tools more, we’ll get the hang of the workflow. I’ll be updating our docs in the coming weeks to reflect the change in tooling, but figured an announcement would be best to prevent/clear up confusion in the interim. Please do not make further updates on Monday’s client entries. They won’t be moved over. Use SuiteCRM instead.
As for the leads, I’m still working on importing those, but should have them done soon. I’ll update this thread once that is completed.