Secret Santa

Should we do this again this year? :slight_smile: :santa:

If anyone would like to organize it, let me know.

3 Likes

I’m in! And I can take care of organizing it this year, yep.

Scheduled https://tasks.opencraft.com/browse/BIZ-2090.

2 Likes

@gabriel Yey! Thank you :slight_smile:

I think you already have the URL from the previous editions, but https://secretsantaorganizer.com/ is quite useful to coordinate this :) Don’t hesitate if you have any issue or question on the way.

2 Likes

I’m in too! Thanks for organizing @gabriel :smiley: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I am in again as well :-)

1 Like

I’m in! Here are a few extra characters to hit the minimum.

2 Likes

I’m in! :slight_smile:

I need to fill the minimum character quota.

2 Likes

I’d like to get in on the action this year! :grin:

2 Likes

Count me in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be tackling this next week :santa:

3 Likes

I just realized that I need to properly survey the team before configuring the secret santa website :stuck_out_tongue:

Is anyone else in the @team interested in participating in Secret Santa this year? As a reminder, the concept is a gift exchange, where you’ll anonymously pick another team member and send them a small gift — and receive one from someone else too. We’ve done this a few times before, and it’s always fun!

You’ll submit gift suggestions to a website, which also takes care of randomly assigning gift pairings.

For those who haven’t expressed their interest yet, you can do so by “liking” this post.

Please confirm your participation by Tuesday Nov 9th EOD.
After that, you’ll have 1 week to enter your gift suggestions, and then 2 weeks to buy/prepare your gift. Gifts need to be shipped by December 1st!
I’ll post reminders.

Ho ho ho

8 Likes

@gabriel This sounds like fun! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@gabriel I’m in too! Let’s put South Africa’s dodgy postal service to the test :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@gabriel Sounds very exciting … Count me in as well !! :grin:

1 Like

@gabriel This sounds fun, I’m in.

1 Like

@gabriel This is such an awesome idea and I would be excited to participate!

4 Likes

Hi! It’s now time to check your emails, find out who your gift buddy is, and enter your wishlist! :santa:

Hi @gabriel,

Thanks for getting us all into the spirit of the season! :star2:

I might be jumping the gun here, but do @cassie and I need to post our addresses somewhere? I’m not sure you have them.

1 Like

@Ali good point — I was going to ask this next week, but now is fine: can you, @cassie and @sarina please add your addresses to our contact sheet? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done! Thanks @gabriel